WHAT ARE COOKIES
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you enter certain websites. Cookies allow a website to, among other things, store and retrieve information about your browsing habits and – depending on the information they contain and how you use your equipment – can be used to identify you.
TYPES OF COOKIES USED
The website http://www.iescarlessalvador.es uses the following types of cookies:
- Technical Cookies: These are the ones handled by the website that allow registered users to navigate through the restricted area and use its different functions, such as, for example, carrying out the purchase process of a Product or Service.
Some cookies are essential for the operation of the website, for example, the comment system or the browser.
- Personalisation cookies: These are cookies that allow users to access the Service with some general predefined characteristics according to a series of criteria established by the user, such as language or the type of browser used to connect to this website.
You can accept, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by setting your browser options.
The following links provide instructions on how to enable or disable cookies in most common browsers.
- Firefox http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Safari http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=es_ES
- Google Chrome https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
WARNING ABOUT DELETING COOKIES
You can remove and block cookies from this website, but some of the site will not function properly or its quality may be affected.